It is an important aspect, having right type of flooring for your home. Laminate flooring is hard to go past for economy, appearance and easy maintenance. Probably there would be hardly any floor where liquids have never spilled with stains taking place. Carpets are being replaced with laminate flooring in many cases Even though some would have tried carpets, they can be quite harmful as the dust gets deep in if not cleaned everyday and this could lead to asthma and dust allergies. Children and the elderly are the ones most prone.
Obviously, selecting the best type of flooring for your house has become easier because of the amount of choice, but more difficult than ever in being able to choose what is best for you and your situation.. Laminated floors could be the best choice because they were made for people who don’t get much time for rigorous cleaning as compared to other types of flooring.
Below are a few reasons to put laminated flooring on the top of your list:
1. Tough: The top layer of the laminated floors is quite tough and durable. They are much stronger than others like vinyl, carpet or hardwood or tiled flooring. The rough and tough characteristic makes it more favorable for families having kids and pets. It looks brand new all the time with little cleaning effort.
2. Stain proof and moisture resistant: Laminated floors are more stain proof and moisture resistant for a very long time. On the contrary, solid hardwood floors are vulnerable to wood grain staining, fade in repeated sunlight exposure and are not a suitable floor for areas with high moisture levels.
3. Easy to install: The quality brands of laminate flooring have an easier installation procedure. These need to be cut according to the size, joined together and are immediately ready to use both walking or fixing furniture. You can do it yourself in any weekend but not being professional you may take more time than professionals.
4. Maintenance Free and Easy cleaning: No house can be spill proof. But with laminated floors you can easily clean and wipe the spilled material with just a small quantity of soap and water. Its hard moisture and wear resistant surface coating helps removal of stain quickly. This way your floor will always look new.
5. No Health Hazards: Routine cleaning with less pain and time you can always get your floor to not only look clean but also healthy. Your little ones can play on the floor without fear of dust allergies, as compared to carpeted ones. Those suffering from asthma will get relief from using laminated floors, compared with carpets.
6. Cost Effective: Costing is also an important factor where you have spent a lot on other areas from buying a house to finally its furniture. Laminated floorings are most economical as they are made for a long life and very low to no maintenance.